Hey everybody, im on my 1st day of withdrwal from weed... I been smoking for 9 months about 8-9 joints a day, but because im on a respirator and recently I had some bad experiences... Im feeling really bad anxiety attacks, not nice :-( How long is this gonna last? Any good advice? Guess im just looking for support

Michael :-)

Weed withdrawal is definitely not anywhere near narcotic withdrawal, so it won't last that long and the worst physical symptoms you might experience are anxiety - as you've seen for yourself already, headaches and troubles sleeping. But, first few days are the worst and after that initial body reaction all you will be left with is occasional troubles with sleep. Even that should not last more than few weeks, even though everyone is different. But keeping yourself active should take care of most of the anxiety part.