I am a 27female. I tried masturbation after reading some tips on the web... for me i am an outist, the best is sitting down with legs slightly lifted on a stools... moisturer on both hands, and rubbing both sides of the clits... takes my breath away..

But i am beginning to feel a warm sensation on my virginal after masturbating... y is that so?

ok.. i am a virgin.. wanted to keep sex for marriage.. dont laugh at me k?

For a woman masturbation is actually best when you stimulate the clitoris... it sounds like you have discovered exactly what you enjoy, and the "warm sensation" you describe is actually climax, AKA orgasm. Just look around this community to see how many women are asking questions about how to get there... you are several steps ahead, girl!

Now, as for virginity... different people have different feelings about that and different definitions. For me, I think losing your virginity is when you first have full sexual intercourse with your man. I don't think girls who used tampons during menstruation lost their virginity, but I know some disagree. Anyway, how you define that for yourself is up to you, so obviously don't do anything you don't want to. 

i sometimes get that too and dunno why but i don't use moisturiser mine only happens when i do really fast rubbing.

urs might be due to moisturiser going where its not made for. try using lubes instead or ur natural lube works so much better.

xx