Do you think that heart is exposed to stress during training? I’m a bit worried because I have a minor heart condition and sometimes I feel that my heartbeat is irregular. I also frequently suffer from tachycardia, but as far as I know those are the results of the stress I have at work. How to protect my heart?

I think that it’s of a vital importance for you to go and have your heart checked. I believe that what you said bothers you is not dangerous but you can’t just start with such a demanding sports activity like running without a medical check up. You can bring about certain disorders. It’s advised to consult your doctor if you plan to take up a sports activity even if you don’t have any medical history and if you’re completely healthy. So, don’t do anything on your own. Even if those symptoms are stress induced you probably must take certain medications. I hope that the fact I’m serious about this is not upsetting you. I just think that you should prevent any complications.