I've been having this discharge for more than a year now. Most of the time it's yellowish, has some ordour, sometimes runny. But sometimes it's white, thick and itchy. I've been to 2 different Gyne, 2 other doctors, did all sort of tests including pap smear, swab... But they never find anything. I've tried all sorts of treatment, difflucan, cannesten for yeast infection, Flagyl for infection when the discharge was green and a bit of bleeding, the latest prescription from Gye was some Amoxicillyn together with some Nilstate cream. But NOTHING ever works :-(( The Gye kindda gave up because they dont know what to treat. The weird thing is the discharge changes colors from time to time. Sometimes it's clear up couple days after period, and back again. It has been more than a year now. It's not STD for sure, plus I don't have sex often and always protected if I do. It can't be yeast infection because I've tried all treatment for it. It's so hopeless. :-(( Anyone has any idea what it is and how to get rid of it?

ask your pharmacist about Acidophilus. I have had a similar experience, however i have been taking this suppliment 4 days know and notice that the discharge has cleared up. There is still a slight itch.

I know its been a year since your post..but how did you make out? I'm having the same problem now as you did. Dr's. cant figure it out.