I am looking for some tips on how to go about losing weight quickly and safely. My goal is to lose about ten kilos, and if at all possible I would like to get to my goal buy this summer which is.. roughly four months from now? Is that possible? How would you do it?

I am sorry to say that my opinion is that there is really no such thing as losing weight very quickly, and healthily/safely. I do know that so-called crash diet work, but at the same time I am aware that these can cause a whole host of long term issues, including weight gain later on. When you go on a crash diet, your body thinks that you are starving, and something happens to make your body absorb fat more effectively, causing you to put on weight quicker once you eat normally again. That is not a side effect I would want to have to deal with!

I must say that I have to agree with the previous post. My weight has been yoyo-ing for a few years now, part of which I think is due to going on diets when I was younger, a lot. I tried all kinds of different diets, and I believe that is what made my body confused and crazy now. The best way to lose weight is gradually, and by exercising and eating a good diet.