I remember one of my sisters guy friends had something like that when he was young. He had a female hormone or something like that, and he just had to get it removed, I'm not sure if its that, but maybe just go to a good doctor, maybe even try more than one. Good luck.!

hi umm yeah i have one under my left nipple and i turn 14 in april. my pediatrician said i would not sprout till i was 16. am i early or something?

and it really hurts i had an itch, accidentally put pressure on it and it was at the time overwellming cause i was half asleep

im still a little confused does the pain stop?

and ima dude BTW

if it isnt serious, NIPPLE BUMPS FTW

i am 14 goin on 15 i have a rather large one on the left nipple hurts to the touch but not to bad i am going to the docter soon if i squeese it a clear liquid comes out and its not sticky i am in great shape basketball literaly every day i skateboard on the weekends and play with my dogs lots.never stay inside unless rain so its not a health isue it could be puberty but im not sure i have looked on google and they say its just hormones but im a GUY please help me VERY SCARED AND SELF CONSIOUS ? ? ?

hi im 13 years old and im slightly over-weight and i noticed a lump in my right nipple but as i am over-weight its inside my "moob" and its very embarrasing

OK GUYS CHECK THIS OUT..... IM 25 GOIN 26 THIS YEAR... I HAVE SAME PROBLEM..ON MY RIGHT NIPPLE BEHIND ITSUMTHING HARD IS THERE ..I RECENTLY FOUND OUT WHIEL HAVING SEX WITH MY GIRL SHE PUT HER HAND ON IT..N IT HURTED LIKE CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I ALMOST HIT HER ON THAT. ITS NOT EXACTLY BEHIND THE NIPPLE ITS LILBIT BELOW N LILBIT ON TOP WEN I PUCH IN IT HURTS...BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE THERE IS SUMTHING ON THE RIGHT SIDE SIDE TOO BUT IS NOT AS BIG N IT DOESNT HURT...SO IM THINKING THAT RIGHT ONES IS GONA GET BIG TOO OR SUMTHIN. AND IM A KIND OF GUY WHO DONT DRINK NO SMOKE CAFEENE FREE....N OVER ALL HEALTHY EATER...NIPPLES DONT LOOK BAD WEN I TKE MY SHIRT OFF..BUT IT HURTS SPECIALLY THE RIGHT ONE I CNT EVEN HUG PPL CORRECTLY...BUT IM REELI WORRIED NOW CUZ THE RIGHT NIPPLE I FEEL LIKE A SMALL BALL IS THERE I GUESS ITS GONA GET WORSE LKE THE LEFT ONE....DOC HAS ALSO DIAGNOSED ME WIT GYNOMASTICA

WHAT SHOULD I DO GUYS. PLEASE HELP WITH GOOD ADVICE. :'(

hi im 20, turning 21 in several(<5) months and i have a cirtain ammount of firm tissue under my right nipple, it doesnt seem to be connected to me as i can play with my nipple and move it. i remember it started when i was about 14, it was about the size of a dime with the width ide say of a nickel, and i think i remember it being sore for a short time somewere in the early years of its existence (maybe for a week or two at a time for a couple times, it was a while ago so im not too sure) ive been eating well and staying active. just recently stopped smoking pot daily (i smoked pot daily for the past 3-4 years [not sure if thats a factor, just throwing it out there because of how prevalent it is nowadays{also i live in San Diego haha }]) im just glad my curiosity finally got the best of me tonight to look it up on the internet because i feel a lot more secure about it seeing how most of these stories are similar (it does make my nipple slightly puffy compared to my perfectly flat left nipple) i am a very late bloomer i have a dirty upper lip and my jawline has peachfuzz with a little tiny patch of about 8-9 small black hairs above my chin in the center of my bottom lip. i didnt get armpitt hair untill i was about 18 going on 19, but i know that this is a family thing on my moms side. (she didnt get her period untill she was 18. i know, too much information. but this is about health and i want to be as detailed with my story as possible for you guys)

so after all those details, to sum it all up. the tissue (or hard thing, lump, etc..) was firmer when i was younger but now it seems to be getting misshapen or softer, not by a lot but i notice a difference. i hope it goes away because i want matching nipples ahaha.

thanks for reading and enjoy your life no matter what ;-)

when i feel my breast its like alittle of a lump or something behind my right nipple, my left is fine. Does this mean im going through puberty early? I take growth hermones. Could that have something to do with that?

i have a lump under my left nipple, and it kinda makes it look like a small boob, and it's been like this for awhile, i'm 17 how long should it take to go away? i had one on my right nipple a few years ago but it didn't look different than a regular nipple and was much smaller

Oh thankgod. Im glad to hear it's not just me : )

im 17 and i have a lump under my left nipple at least 1 inch in diameter. it doesnt hurt but it sticks out and is very noticeable. is this normal?

its not cancer it just puberty

i have one behind my left nipple which i found a few hours ago and i was quite worried incase it was cancer but this helps a lot thanks guys

Hey. I'm 30 in a few days and I have a hard lump behind my right nipple. I've got a bad heart problem too but that was before the hard disc boob. If it's hormones well shoot, but if it might be anything else, a heads up would be mighty good.

Ive had a lump under my nipple for about 8 months now and another one is just starting to form on my left nipple. There really bad and sore, and sometimes are visable underneath tops, very embarressing but a few of my friends have them also.

Checked it out with my Dr and he said the cause was a heart drug I'm on called Aldactone (at least in Australia). Hope this helps.