I have had these ALOT recently, starting around 2 years ago I found a small one under my right nipple, very sore to touch. then another one sprang up on the other side. both went away, then around 3 months ago a rather larger one apeared on my right, VERY sore and VERY irritating.

Yea I'm 17 and the 1st time I got em I was 13 I think it was like 6th grade, my friend and I both had them. IT'S NOT CANCEROUS or anything. And yea it having to do with hormones does sound just about right, cause I was 5'3 in 6th grade and I'm a Junior in hs and I'm 6'3 still growing so hormones does sound just bout right. But yea don't let people like twist them on nothing cause like everyone said it's annoying and it hurts. Matter of fact I do xc and I run w/my shirt off so my friends laugh at m lol. And I play ball so when someone throws a elbos or some that REALLY hurts too. So when you around things that could possibly touch them be cautious.!

wow this really helps. I just noticed the tissue-like lump and had no idea what it was. it's good to hear that it's hormones tho cus that means I'm growing :-) is there anything a doctor can do about it

Thanks for the info, i got them under both nipples, and they were sore to the touch at first, but they don't hurt much anymore now. I was worried I had a cyst or cancer or something. Thanks again!

WAW im 16 and go to the gym regularly but i thought it was cancer thew but it sort of fells like an extra nipple inside my niple its actually kinda funny

I had the same issue in my teen years as well. I went to the doctor and he told me that it was time for my boobs to start growing!! Of course he was just joking with me. Actually the lump you feel is likely a breast bud and is completely normal. As previously stated, it is a hormonal thing and they will go away. If it makes you feel any better, all of your male friends will likely experience the same thing as well.

Same thing here.

I guess nothing to do but wait. I am glad though that I'm not the only one. I'm 16 and have had them longer than what most people here are saying. If anyone's had them previously when did they go away. Like what age and after how long?

I also have lumps under my nipples, I'm 14 and my doctor says it is hormones. They feel like the shape of a red blood cell, and fluctuate in size frome time to time. Sometimes I squeeze them and they shrink but always come back. Also, they aren't really in my nipple, but more like below them. I am kind of worried.

Unless you are smoking marijuana, then its just puberty. But Marijuana smoking can cause an excess of the female hormone estrigen. Basically depending on who you are your gonna have moobs soon enough. :-P

im 16 and i have 2 lumps in both my nipples..for mabye a year an a half now? it has gotten bigger since then, should i worry?an they are sore sometimes. but sometimes they go normal? then back to weird

Basicly right... its hormones that you take over when your mother gives birth to you. and as you hit puberty this causes a reaction making a small breast like shape. dont worry dudes most of them clear up .. im 18 and mines like a b cup, haa.. just hit the gym even the other one out.. all be good

alright youngsters listen up. I've had this same situation since i was about 12. I am now 23. For some they will go away and for more they wont. The best thing you can do is develop muscle around them to sort of make up for the extra length in between ur chest and the end of ur nipple. For you younger males the weird thing is the older you get chicks actually dnt mind them and you will find some that will try to lick them during sex lol. The key tho is to get in good shape they arent really noticeable trust me. whenever u take ur shirt off just squeeze em a lil bit to make em smaller and go on bout ur day. trust me it want hender u as much as u think cause theres a lot of guys wit this issue. Just b one of the guys who are in shape to the point its not even noticeable or looks advertisng to the babes

jimplanter wrote:

Guest wrote:

I use to get those when i was around 16 on my right nipple and i wasnt overweight or nething. so i went to the doc.. he said its normal and its just hormones. so you shouldn't worry about it too much your just growing up. i get them on and off

/hi im 14 going 15, i have a minor lump inside of the LEFT nipple, woul it really be happening so early? im even in a family of late bloomers...is it the same thing?

im 13 and have them dont worry

well thats a relief... i have a disc about the size of a large pea under only my right one and nothing under my left... i only got it about 2 weeks ago and i was getting soo worried it was cancer but too embarrased to tell my parents i thought i had breast cancer xD it even got to the point where i was loosing sleep thinking about being diagnosed with cancer... im nearly 17... RELIEF!!!!

hi, im turning 14, and a couple of days ago i noticed a oval shaped lump under my right nipple. im living just with my mum and kinda umbarresed to tell her and plese can you help me with more answers because im kinda worried. thnx