What are the chances of women getting pregnant; if they had a ovary removed and have a history of medical conditions?

with an ovary removed, that means that you only have one ovary that will be releasing an egg. therefore, it can take a while to get pregnant because you have to wait until that ovary releases an egg to fertilize it. and with medical conditions, it really dependes on what kind and if they can be well managed during pregnancy to see if it's even safe to be pregnant during pregnancy. these are questions that should be asked to your doctor.

I am not so sure but, I had my left ovary removed 2007 when I was 6 months pregnant due to a cyst. I can surely say that I got pregnant 2 months after I gave birth. Sad to say that I couldn't go through with that pregnancy. I had also done another ultrasound and doctor toldme i had another cyst on my last ovary. But see 2004 another doctor told me that i had a cyst and that i might have to do a follow up and that it might go away after an abortion I was young at that time. Anyway, during surgery my doctor I believe couldn't see it on my left ovary but found one on the right. But months later 2008 I got pregnant and I had miscarriage. Right now I am about 2 months pregnant and hopefully everything is going to be fine. I think all depends on how fertiled you are everyones body is different. So all depends. All I need to know is that if I'm already pregnant can they remove my last ovary?