Hey all, thanks for reading. Im 20 years old, I'm a virgin. Blah blah blah. I havent found the right girl yet. Anyways. I have an issue. I can get it up on my own just fine but Heres the problem, like the most amazing thing happend to me the other day, probably every guys fantasy. I was with two girls, they wanted to go, they got freaky.. I diddnt join in. I just couldnt get it up and im really ashamed of myself. I told some lie and said id just like to watch. Physically i was ready but my mind said otherwise. I just couldnt get hard. So to my guys out there, or ladies, do you have any tips? Ideas? Or similar stories of how you over came this? Im worried that they might want to get together again, but dont want to go though an embarrseing explanation of my issue. Thanks everyone!

by hard do you mean erect and if so are u sure u r straight or did u just not find them attractive ?But saying u r straight and did find them amazing maybe u r shy in front of them but if you r i would say sum how try practice getting hard around a women