You must think that this is a crazy topic, but there is a nettle contest in England. The eat fresh nettle!!! I can't imagine to eat this. I've eaten it a few times, but boiled and it has a very similar taste like spinach. But this is fresh one, that burns even when you hold it buy your hand.
Has anybody hear tried to eat fresh nettle? If anybody has, pleas explain me how. :-) And what is the taste, does it burn a lot inside you?

I have never had nettles but I know that my brother ate them when he was in London a few years back. I think that he did happen to eat cooked nettles though and not raw ones though because I think he'd have mentioned it if he had eaten raw ones. At least I think he would! He said that they taste pretty darn good though. I have no idea how someone would eat those things without any cooking though.

Cooked ones are nice and tasty. But fresh nettles, I think I wouldn't be able to put it in my mouth. Can you feel anything in your mouth after eating few of them. :-) It very interesting what some people can eat.
Anybody else had any experience?