Hello there! I like cycling and I practice it from time to time, but now I’ve decided to get down to it more seriously. I don’t know almost anything about cycling routine and I’d like you to tell me how often and how many time on the bike. I just want to see what’s the average frequency and duration of training in order to try to make my routine.

Well, it all depends on whether somebody is an amateur or a pro. Then how many years one has been cycling. There are numerous factors that determine cycling routine, and I think that you should start with an hour three to four times a week. After the first week you’ll see how you feel and whether you want and can spend more time cycling. There are people who cycle every day, and still they’re amateurs. They just like cycling and it makes them feel good. The most important thing is to enjoy every minute and mile of your training and then you won’t even be tired. It’s of course important to do it all properly, and to have an adequate diet and regime. So, you can start easily and gradually introduce more miles and hours and if you like you can make cycling your lifestyle.