Hi. Im 37 and 6 weeks pregnant with my third child. I have had two healthly children 16 and 8 and suffered two miscarriages in 1998 and 2001 - Everything was going fine until Monday when I began bleeding only lightly but enough to scare me. I went to A&E and was examined by the doctor who said it was a threatened miscarriage. After having two before and knowing the procedure I went home to prepare for the next 24/28 hours. However the bleeding stopped and Tuesday was thick brown but just around the cervix area ( I study natural family planning so am aware of checking my cervix). Had a slight bright red mucusy bit however nothing dropped onto pad or my underwear. Today the bleed is again confined to the cervix and appears to be sticky with mucus. I would have ovulated on Mond/Tuesday as I have a regular 28 day cycle. I have a scan booked for tomorrow but wonder if this is a sign of a miscarriage happening, by now I would have expected a heavy bleed. The doctor said my cervix was closed which was good. My only pain has been a slight pain in my back which has now gone. Im so confused, I am still expecting the worse but wonder if anyone has experienced anything like this?

I obviously have not suffered from anything like this but it does sound to me like you might be at a point where you could have had a miscarriage. I am hoping that it's not because the symptoms could go either way right now, but it's up in the air right now. I hope that this works out well for you so I'm posting to support you as well. Let us know how this goes for you and keep us posted, okay?

Currently I am going through the same but i dont have kids yet but i had miscarriage in jan, I am 30 yrs old now..Can you pls update what happened after that...I am clotting as well no heavy cramps or back pain..I went to see doc she checked my cervix and said it is closed and took my blood sample to see HCG variation after taking second blood sample on sat but results will come on sun I cant wait until then I am so worried about this issue Pls pls respond I will be grateful to you.