Hey, I'm a teenage boy and I'm heard about a male g spot in the anus. I'd love to try anal masturbation but i wouldn't know what to do. and help?

DONT do it. It hurts like hell!

I've been doing small anal masturbation for about 4-5 years now, (only 18 so I was pretty creative with my ideas back then)

About a g-spot? I don't think there is one. But I do think there is a point of max stimulation.

For me, I started out with using the ends of old unused toothbrushes, to using razors, (clean them!!) and now I usually use a small cylindrical bottle of shampoo or other bath product.

The point of my stimulation for me is when I put something in that just barely fits that you have to slowly and patiently put in. After its in, pull it out a little and push it back in, small but fast movements. If you jack off at the same time it feels amazing.

This is just why I do, and how I achieve the best stimulation.

Hope the advice helped ^_^

Sorry sounds like you both are batting for the wrong team