Hello, good people. I have been experiencing a difficult pain during standing up process. After some tests, I was diagnosed with discus prolapse. I would like to know something more about this and what can be done. I would really appreciate all your replies considering this topic. Bye and thanks, guys!

Hello, there. Prolapsed disc can give lots of problems for a patient. Standing up process can be really troublesome for them. You should be very careful when you are doing this. Consult a specialist to recommend you some safe ways for standing up. There are some variants of this. You should think about therapy. Usually people first start with conservative treatment. I hope you will manage this. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, guys. I know how standing up process can be troublesome. My aunt had prolapsed disc. She went to disc decompression. There were several options. She chose LASE. It is laser discectomy. It is less invasive than other procedures and it is getting more and more common. You should consider this. Please, let me know what you decide. Bye!