Hi! I heard that stretch marks typically occur during pregnancy. I am pregnant, and I have some stretch marks. I afraid that is only beginning. Is there some cream for prevention stretch marks?

Hi! Some my friends claim that cocoa butter used on the stomach during pregnancy can prevent stretch marks. But, I don’t believe that is true.
Women who have stretch marks have many treatment options available to them. But it would be prudent to speak to a medical doctor prior to treatment. This is especially important if the woman is breastfeeding. This would also apply for pregnant mothers. These same chemicals can affect the infant in the womb. Some of the creams and ointments have strong chemicals. Chemicals can soak into the skin and into the breast milk, thereby causing the infant to digest the chemicals.