I am four weeks pregnant (2 weeks gestation) and I was told by my doctor five weeks ago not to have sex for a month because I had a moderately sized ovarian cyst, along with some abdominal fluid. Obviously, I did not follow his advice, since I am pregnant. The cyst went away, but the fluid is still present, although it is decreasing in size. Two weeks ago, I had two pockets of fluid. One was small, which has totally gone away, and the other was 45mm X 13mm which has decreased to 43mm X 13mm. I have other symptoms though. For the past month I have had trouble sleeping on my stomach, and at night, I have pain on both sides of my abdomen, especially if I need to flatulate, cough, or sneeze. I had my appendix removed a few years ago, so it's not that. My doctor says that now we cannot do a CAT scan, b/c of danger to the embryo. What should I do? I am seeing the doctor again on Thursday to see if the fluid has decreased again, but the way I am feeling, I don't think it has. He says the fluid doesn't seem to be gynecological in nature. Is this pancreatitis? Where could the fluid be coming from? I should also mention that two months ago, I had what seemed like flu-like symptoms, with diahrea and nausea and stomach pains for two weekends in a row, and then 10 days later, I had the same thing but was bleeding from the rectum. I went to my internist who did tests, but they all came out normal. He said if it happened again, I should go see a GI doctor. Now I don't know what to do. Help!

i had my normal period the first week of this month had sex on the 21st condom came off inside me 4 days later i noticed light pink spots when i wipe and then it became reddish brown and it got a lil heavier the next two days accompanied by cramps and fatigue my period is not due until the first week of december help me racking my brain