I am a 21 year old female. In February I had abdominal pain and my chest had felt tight but I didn't think anything of it, it only lasted a few days then left. In April it started back up but it was abdominal pain only my chest felt tight at times but not to often. I had seen my OBGYN in the end of April and mentioned it to her, she thought maybe it was a stomach ulcer so asked that I see my family dr. I went May 7th to Dr Larry Miller, my PCP and he ordered blood work. Well May 8th the pain was intolerable so I went to the ER they ran blood work and did an X-Ray. Nothing showed up I was discharged with a few Percocet. Dr Miller had called to follow up with his blood work results to say nothing had showed and I explained I was in the ER. He asked that I get an Ultrasound of my abdominal area. I did and the only thing that showed was that my gallbladder is overactive. So he asked that I get a nuclear scan and that did not come back with anything. Dr Miller asked that I go see Dr O'Tool. He asked that I get an Upper GI Exam that showed nothing. Dr Miller then asked that I get a Cat Scan, again showed nothing. I had asked if I could get another GI Drs opinion and that is why I am seeing Dr. Markos. I have constant abdominal pain from above my belly button to the bottom of my ribs and from my left side to the right and down my right side to my waist line. But I am not tender to the touch. Also I have felt weak and tired and lacking energy since the end of May. On June 29th I started with a cough and a stuffy nose just figured it was allergies but my meds were not helping. I went and saw Dr.Miller and he put me on Ceftin & Tessalon Pearls. The TP has helped relieve pain in my chest from the coughing. But the cough is not gone. I have also been getting headaches off and on but I am not sure if they are related to all of this or not I had a concussion Dec 26th and have had headaches ever since. And I have been getting pain in my legs especially my right one. And when I am on the toilet or sitting on a lower seat my legs will go to sleep even if its for a minute. In 1997 I had my tonsils & adenoids removed. And in February 2008 I was in a car accident and totaled my car and hurt my back, muscle damage. And was in another accident December 2008 I was in another accident not as bad just put more of a strain on my back. In March 2010 I had a mole removed from my left thigh. December 26, 2010 I had a concussion and still suffer headaches from this. I used to never get headaches.I worked noon to 5pm Monday to Friday at an Insurance Agency and was a Nanny from 5:30-11:30 Monday to Thursday  in March & April. Then in April I obtained a new job during the day so I now work 9am-5pm Monday to Friday at a full time job and a Nanny Monday to Thursday from 6pm-11pm. I also try to pick up overtime at my new full time job on the weekends but with not feeling good I have been unable to do that. Also, amongst my new job, I turned 21 in May and moved into my own apartment in May. And in the beginning of July my boyfriend moved in with me. I drink maybe 2 alcoholic beverages during the week and the weekends might have 4 or 5 but nothing major I do not feel good and don't want to put myself at risk of danger. My eating habits have not changed in the past year other then I stopped eating McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, and Sonic. I still eat Pizza almost weekly and have Dairy Queen or Rita's once a week. Also have a pop-tart daily and occasionally will have M&M's or a candy bar. Otherwise I eat Buttered Noodles, Chicken, Steak, Ribs, Hot Dogs, Scrambled Eggs, or Cereal. I rarely ever drink Soda. I drink Water 24/7 and I will occasionally have a Peach Snapple Iced Tea. I chew Orbit Gum regularly. My sleeping habits have not changed much I was getting 9 hours of sleep when I worked my old job but since April I have been getting 6-8 hours a night during the week. But I am a heavy sleeper once I am out.

• An update on the Pain... it may be mild to severe from minute to minute.
  • Painful areas are called tender points. Tender points are found in the soft tissue on the back of the neck, shoulders, chest, lower back, hips, shins, elbows, and knees. The pain then spreads out from these areas.
  • The pain may feel like a deep ache, or a shooting, burning pain.
  • The joints are not affected, although the pain may feel like it is coming from the joints.
  • Wake up with body aches and stiffness.and it gets worse at night. or lasts all day long.
  • Pain may get worse with activity, cold or damp weather

Fibromyalgia. I'd be looking into that.