Anyone reading this and thinking about having an abortion. PLEASE DON'T it is the worsest feeling in the world. It has been the biggest regret of my life I wold give anything in my life to go back and undo what is done and not to get rid of this emptyness and sadness because I know I deserve this and more but just to have my baby in my body to love and care for it the way I should have. I let fear get the best of me fear of being a single mom already with 2 children and another one on the way. I was scarred when I should've known that God wouldn't of given me another child if I wsent going to be able to handle it.  Even tho I have told closed family members cried my eyes out and wrote letters to my unborn baby  nothing will bring he/she back. So please understandthat  if you're pregnant it's for a reason god doesn't make mistakes we make stupid decisions but a life is never a mistake. One of my biggest regrets was not telling anyone that I was pregnant maybe they would have helped me think things through now I'll never know.please don't make the same mistake I did don't let fear or a man or anyone tell you NOT to have your child that is YOUR child and god will provide.

Those are your personal feelings, and they should not be projected on anyone else. When a woman decides to have an abprtuom, she should be 100% sure, and should not allow her partner to pressure her into doing it.
I had an abortion, and I regret nothing. I made sure I was positive about my choice.