I am 24 years old and need alittle womenly advise... I know it is our decision to have an abortion but, I just need to know the general answer from all you woman. I have a 80% chance of having amisscariage later in preg due to all the surgeries and laser work I have had. I want to know from woman to woman would it be easier to make the decision to hae hae an abortion or would it be better to see if my body can handel it and have to deal with the fat of my child dying... and if i was to hae a isscarriage later in preg, what does that intale... would i still have to go through the abortion procedure to expell it.... Don't think I am crzy for thinking all this I just need some help...

It is really up to how much you can handle. While most (but not all) woman experience guilt and grief after a termination, it must be extrememly difficult to miscarry a baby late term. If you miscarried later term, you would normally give birth to the child.

Has your doctor suggested a cervical stitch? Maybe bed rest during pregnancy could help?

It really does depend on what you want - how much you want a child and what you are willing to go through in an attempt to have one

I have had 3 abortions and have no regret, not ALL or most women have regrets.. MOST women who have abortions because THEY WANT TO do not suffer regret, it is women who are pressure or coerced.. Like most things in life, if you really want soemthing you are less likely to regret it.

Actually. you should go on & keep it you really don't know if you'd end up having the miscarriage or not. It's not always bad to take chances.