hey, i'm 15 and i had a abortion about 5 months ago, i was very unlucky getting pregnant on my first time. i'm finding it so hard to cope with it, every day i feel a huge amount of regret for what i did, and there is no one hear to share how i feel with, my head is so messed up. i hate the feeling that i killed my own child, something that was a part of me, but i had no choice because of my age.. and i didn't want my boyfriend to lose all of his hard earned dreams for me (he's worked so hard) me and my boyfriend broke up 2 weeks after we found out i was pregnant but have recently got back together, i'm not sure if staying with him will make me feel better or maybe he's just using me, but i feel he is the only one that understands what i've been through, you know because damaged goods and all. someone please help me, i'm fed up of feeling numb!:-)

Abortion is hard at any age, like you said, you can't just forget what happened or not regret, at lest one bit for what needed to be done. What else could you have done at age of 15? You still are a child yourself and you  need to build your life first so you could give you child what it needs to grow up healthy and happy. I know that all these reasons are clear to you, but emotions are other thing because you can't just persuade yourself to not feel sad or not to regret. But, I know it's a cliche - time will help you. And I feel that you must reconsider being with that guy if its only because you feel like you are "damaged" (which, of course, is not true). Is there anyone you feel like you can have confidence to talk to, besides him? I really feel like now it would be better that you go through this grieving process with someone that will just support you emotionally, and not to have to think about being used or everything that goes with relationship that has this big burden on it.