I was looking on the net about abotion and all I saw was web sites that deal about abotion either strongly pro-life or pro-choice. I would like to hear facts under what conditions woman should personally choose to have an abotion. I wonder if you could tell me more about this, always popular question. I am 28 years old female with religious belief.

About abortion, there were always two different questions. Under what conditions they would personally chose to have an abortion is one of it. Second is under what conditions they feel others should be free to make this same choice. Some of web sites you found probably seriously lacking in objectivity and accuracy. Some distort data and others ignore information that contradicts their view. I will try to present both or all sides to each topic early, completely, objectively and accurately. About definitions it is interesting that different groups define pregnancy and abortion differently. Maybe it would be enough for you those two definitions. Human life is any living entity that has DNA from the species Homo sapiens. This includes ovum, spermatozoon, zygote, and embryo, and fetus, newborn and infant, child, adult and elder. Human person is any form of human life that is also considered a person, and thereby has civil rights, including the right to life.