are there after effects of alcohol poisoning? Will someone who has suffered alcohol poisoning be more sensative to the effects of alcohol??

You'll probably be fine so long as this was a one off incident. If it is a regular occurrence you will be causing yourself some serious health problem. Also you should possibly think about what brought you to the point of drinking that much in the first place and take stock of it.

Hello there,

As the poster above me has already mentioned regular alcohol poisoning can lead you to some serious health problems. If you see that you can’t stop and drink moderate than try not to drink at all. I know it is hard say no to alcohol, especially because everybody are doing it but if it is bad for you and your health than you must find a way to enjoy going out and not waking up in the hospital because of the excessive drinking.

I hope that you will realize how important is to be healthy, and that you need to learn to control yourself. Good luck.