I am scheduled to have my GB removed next week, and now am having second thoughts and panic attacks after reading so many negative reactions from people after surgery.

Basically, I am a healthy 37 yr old, and have no pain throughout the day. The only way I knew I had a GB probelm was by having these attacks while pg.

I just had all the tests done--u/s, HIDA, CCT, etc and all came back negative but I do have many micro-stones in my GB, with no inflamation or abnormalties. But I do get those attacks then they just go away and I feel so normal afterward
IS THIS REASON TO GET MY GB OUT?

What are my alternitives? I can either live with the pain of having occasional attacks for the rest of my life, OR I can live with the pain from having my BG out.
WHICH IS IT?

Please advise me...time is not on my side and I need to know my options, and how to either heal my GB on my own or through holistic health, or just get it removed period!
THANKS!
Kristine

you could just live on and carry on as normal but i can garentee that this pain will became much worse...worse than child birth. The stones will start to irritate the gallbladder and maybe block the bile duct cause jaundice . the gallbladder will become inflamed causing much more pain and nausea. Id sort it now while you can. Here in the uk it took over 6 months before i got my op.