Hi im about 6 weeks pregnant and been getting constent sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen, i got sent to the hospital and over 48 hours did two blood test to see if the pregnancy was on going or if it was ectopic all came back on sat that it was all fine. its five days on and the pain has moved lower down, Also now for some reason i dont feel pregnant im not feeling hungary like i did and also i found it hard to breath in as if there was something hard in my lower abdomen and now thats gone i can breath right in and feel so empty. can anyone please put my mind at ease or no what this can be my scan isnt till tuesday. xx

It's really hard to say at this point what it is so the best thing I can advise you to do is to relax--no matter how things turn out, you will be fine and everything will work out for the best. Does anyone else have advise for this mom?