Hi, I am 19 years old and am starting to be concerned that I may have a testosterone deficiency . I don't know what to do or am I just hitting puberty extremely late??? I have a very small penis(barely 3inch erect) and my voice has still not yet broken, I don't have much muscle and don't have have any facial hair and very little body hair especially on my armpits and have only just started to gain leg hair in the last few months. I really don't know what to do ? Will it come or do I need medical intervention? I am in a recent Relationship and it is beginning to become enbarassing

Hey buddy can you tell me how big your testicles are and how much pubic hair you have? Can you ejaculate?

Testicles also very small (grape sized) and cant/unable to ejaculate. have a lot of pubic hair around penis but other than that none

have you tried ejaculating though having sex or masturbating? or have you ever noticed anything sticky on your bed sheets or underwear when you wake up in the morning?

The fact that you have pubic hair and some underarm hair means you have started puberty.... how long have you had pubic hair for and has it seemed to quit developing or is there more hair developing?

Also how tall are you?

Only through masterbation but nothing although i have noticed on one occasion seminal type fluid when i woke up on my underware but that has been the only occasion and there was very little. I have had pubic hair for about 4 years but that seems to have been the only sign of puberty. It seemed to have stopped but recently I have managed to get a bit more hair on my legs but my armpit hair is very minimal with only about 7/8 hairs, I've not noticed much change in the last few months. I am 6ft so height doesn't seem to be affected. Thanks

My recommendation is to get a good physical with blood work done.It is possible you have a testosterone deficiency.Do not be afraid to tell your concerns to the doctor.If you are not comfortable with a male doctor then search for a female doctor.

Hi, through masturbation and nothing. I have only once noticed milk fluid in my underwear once a few months ago. Had the pubic hair for 4 years or so but not much other hair especially armpit where ther is only about ten hairs each side and they have only came in the last year. It does seem to develop but very slowly. i am 6ft tall

Excellent thank you! Im just concerned it will have a negative inpact on my longer term health and reproductive abilities
thanks

Hey again, I agree I would schedule a physical and get some blood work done to test testosterone levels as well as other basic metabolic profile. its definitly a good place to start because someone at your age should probably be a little farther into puberty. however it could be that you are totally normal and just developing slowly, and dont feel embarrassed about talking to a doctor that is why they are there and have talked to people about sensitive issues like this.

Thank you very much!

You're very welcome give me a favor and update me after you go see the doctor.