Hi I am 33 years of age and I am not able to pull my foreskin of penis back fully or partly.in my childhood my penis is straight as I do not cover it and I am open .my elders had fun by pulling it or stretching over deeply.my niece pulled my penis hardly.in childhood before puberty,I used to pull my foreskin of penis back and forth. After my puberty and at this age I am not able to pull foreskin of my penis back.I am just worried about the situation and need medical advice on this and why it has happened.

Health Guru
I don't really understand what you mean about what happened when you was younger or if you was able to retract your foreskin right back then. You say you can't retract it now is it because it's painful when it starts to stretch or the fact that it just won't stretch at all?

I mean that my penis-the foreskin is not able to retract back and front fully as compared to now.

Health Guru
Is it because your foreskin is tight?