Hello. I'm having some problems with my teeth and I hope that someone could help me. I'm 23 year old male and I have always had bad teeth because I was really scared of going to dentist.
Because my teeth are in pretty bad shape I decided to change something. Just recently I went to my dentist and talk with him about complete check up and repair of all impaired teeth.
He has scheduled me for yesterday. I was under local anesthesia for 2 hours and when he finished- he scheduled me for next week.
He also told me that I could drink some antibiotics such as Amoxicillin before the next visit. Is there anything I should know about this drug?

Hello. I have used this amoxicillin for my bronchitis few years back and I know some basic facts about it.
I don’t know do you know anything about this but Amoxicillin belongs to the group of medications called penicillin of wide-specter.
Amoxicillin is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria, such as pneumonia; bronchitis; gonorrhea; and infections of the ears, nose, throat, mouth, urinary tract, and skin.
It is usually taken every 12 hours (twice a day) or every 8 hours (three times a day) with or without food.
Amoxicillin may cause side effects such as upset stomach, vomiting and diarrhea. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away.