Hi, i am a 22 year old male, and for about five months now i have been enduring severe itching, discomfort, and bleeding from my anus. I am not constipated, it doesn't hurt to have a bowel movement, and i really only experience this when i am walking around alot...i do not feel sick at all just seems like something is causing friction and is becoming a severe hinderance in everyday activities.
Does anybody have any ideas as to what this could be? or has anybody experienced this?

sry man it's hemeroids you can get an over the counter cream

jdb784 wrote:

Yes, most likely a hemorrhoid. Take care of it early.