I think my boyfriend has angiokeratomas of Fordyce but he doesn’t want to go to a doctor. He says it is not dangerous, and that these angiokeratomas should be left alone. But I can’t stand to look at them, it looks like cancer to me. Please, tell me if there is a way to lose these awful looking spots from my boyfriend’s genitals? Thank you!!!!

Hello there! Even though you may not like this, but your boyfriend is right. These are harmless unless they start causing any additional problems or change in size or color. I am sorry to interfere but I think this is more your problem that your boyfriend’s. If he doesn’t mind it, neither should you. If you love him, accept the way he is and his genitals that go along with him. However, it is strange that he has angiokeratomas, they usually develop in older people.