Hello, I have anorexia related question. My sister is in some institute. She is in recovery program from anorexia. I haven’t seen her since she went there, but I believe in her. I would like to hear some personal stories from people who recovered from anorexia. How they are doing and what problems they had after the program. Thanks.

Hi, I spent 8 weeks two years ago in institute recovering from anorexia. It was great experience for me. I learned to accept my body and love myself and I also discovered the wonder of loving and accepting others. I examine my self-defeating beliefs and turn them around, which made a huge difference in enabling me to finally feel comfortable with my body. Due to this program I have become confident, enthusiastic and easygoing and Even if I find myself overeating I know that I can choose to change, to be happy and trust that there is always something to learn from and to change any experience.

:'(

i wish i could recover from anorexia....