Pardon me for length, but its worth it
I had a persistent problem which forced me to frequently enter searches on this very site, it was futile. I even left a few topics which went unreplied and now I am finally back with a bang. The questions: How to push foreskin back if we have accidentally or intentionally pulled it ?, How should we wash the inner layer of penis since it is very sensitive? Days turned in to months and no replies! Finally a solution.

Q1: When this situation arose a few times earlier, I hid it from my parents and ejaculation helped me to finally retract it. However, today I couldnt pull it back even after ejaculation. The skin is very sensitive and any touch sparks a shivering of the body. I managed to wear pyjamas and underwear however I thought giving it time would ameliorate the situation. Well! it didnt, I put an ointment which I thought would help me but that too was useless. I was petrified as to what would happen next! School! College! Job!!!. In retrospect I may have been very scared but it was a situation and no help was around. I asked the dad to call a doctor, much to my dismay he could only come 4 hours later. My dad offered help and I was out of choices. Turned out dads help and advice was so beneficial and revolutionary I no longer am scared!

He told me to wash the penis. I was adamant and answered its too sensitive. He entered the toilet and switched on the shower and lowered the bar so it can only reach the penis. I washed it and it may be astonishing but I didnt feel a thing! The water was at its full flow and I was surprised to feel so insensitive. But, that dint solve the problem as the skin dint go up, he finally gave me a bottle of almond oil and asked me to pour on the penis (foreskin still pulled upto shaft). I was sprinkling a few drops and he snatched the bottle from me and rather poured the nearly 10 mm of oil on my penis. And then it worked. My skin jumped over the shaft but still not the whole, then he asked to pick the foreskin and keep on shaking it and rolling it outwards to push the inner skin out. I am so relieved. As goes for Q2, my latter half, I now consider it the most easiest part of the lot as it was that simple. I seriously did not feel a thing. I hope it answers a few questions which people have . Mind you I am not an expert at this field nor a student, but whats better than a first-hand experience. Thankyou for reading, please dont hesitate to leave any questions you have as replies.

Thank you very much for the information :-D

I would like to know about drying the penis after you have washed it %-)

do you advise drying behind the glans before replacing the foreskin ?

or is this considered unnecessary o.O

i instantly put oil in it rather than dry remember as to push foreskin back up. hope it answers if not ask me in detail but i poured oil and didnt dry. lastly u shud also make sure u spread oil on ur sensitive penis and not only foreskin. sounds hard but it finishes in a couple of minutes.

thank you very much :-|

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.