I’m on Wellbutrin too and I feel like it makes me chew more and I haven’t been able to stop my whole life, maybe it’s just anxiety idk , also whenever I drink hot coffee I always chew. Someone help

Hi, it’s crazy, i have the exact same habit. I‘m trying to quit as well and I found that if i have chewing gums on me all the time, as soon as i start doing it i eat a chewing gum and it really helps to chew on something else ! Really though i was the only one !

I do the same thing, Right now, I have a piece of saran wrap placed inside my right cheek. Can't find the Glue gun pads.When did you buy these ? Thanks

I bite my tongue and jaw while talking with someone, I wake myself biting my tongue, lip or jaw , any of these things can happen while eating. This is not just every now and then, it's happening some times several times a day. I'm 82 yrs old, and it seems to be happening more offen. Quick reply