Pilates exercises-hard to do or not? I have to start some sort of physical activity or I'll simply go insane. Work is extremely hard, a lot of pressure, short deadlines (I work as a journalist), situation at home can also be very intimidating, so I need something for my own piece of mind. I practiced karate when I was younger, but I don't think I could get back to that. So what do you think of pilates?

Pilates exercises are not hard at all. I am practicing it for 8 months now and it's a great stress reliever. Basically, it was meant for people in rehabilitation programs and older people, those who obviously cannot participate in some heavy exercises. Yet, I've lost few pounds and got my body in almost perfect shape. I said almost, so I am planning to continue with it for as long as my legs can hold me.