Hi people. I’m starting with this diet tomorrow. I’ve read a lot of good reviews for it and I must admit I’m really exited that I’m finally starting. I hope after this I will retrieve my old good shape. It’s been a while since I started to feel bad because of my look and therefore I felt bad about myself. Finally I’ve decided to do something about it and to start feeling good again.;) So if you have any recommendation or any advice that will help me with this diet please do share. And also, I would really like to hear some of your recommendations for 4 Day Diet menu.

Hi TinkerBell23!

I’m glad that you’ve decided to do something about your look and more importantly about your health and feelings . 

About this 4 Day Diet I have heard only good things. You said that you found good reviews and that’s true but I can also tell you that I know a lot of people that are thanking god for this diet. I’ve never tried it, but I can help you a little with the menu because my aunt talked a lot about it. You should try to eat as much fruit, vegetables and legumes as you can. Also eat fish, eggs, beans and lean meat. Feel good! ;) 

Hi TinkerBell23

Well you can find very delicious stuff that you can eat while on this diet, and you don't even have to be a great cook. You just have to be creative and find the perfect, healthy way to combine non-restricted groceries. For example you can make a delicious cabbage soup for yourself.

First cook the onions in oil, until they're soft and delicious. Then add the cabbage. You also want to add the chicken broth, potatoes, carrots(if you like). I always add ham hock, a little vinegar and sage. My children like the taste of thyme, so I add a little when I know they'll come to lunch.

Thanks to both of you. 

These couple of days I've read a few more recommendations for this diet. I feel really sad because after reading it I figured out I may not be able to try this diet, it won't work for me.

You know, I have IBD(ulcerative colitis) and there are lots of food that aren't very convenient for me since my bowels are very sensitive. In other words, every time I eat some of it I get terrible stomach ache, so I must avoid them. And as I can see, this diet considers eating lots of food from my ''restricted list''. :// If you have any more suggestions write please, maybe I'll find something that fits me.

Well I don’t really know much about your condition so I can’t tell you what should you avoid. But I guess I can share some more recipes with you.
This one may have a bit strange mix of ingredients but it’s very yummy and doesn’t have many calories at all. It is made from very healthy groceries. This is what you should do- You take two eggs and make white omelet. Then you put it on the toast. On a plate, like a side dish you add apples that have cinnamon sprinkled on them. With this meal it’s ideal to make your own, natural grapefruit juice. It is more tasteful than it sounds.;)

So sorry to hear that TinkerBell23.
Here’s one recipe that my aunt uses often. It is suppose to be from Ian Smith ( the guy who invented 4 Day Diet). So, here it goes:
You take one big saucepan, add oil and sauté shallots. You’ll know they’re done when you see that they’re soft. Then, add broth and 4 cups of diced potatoes. Now the next couple of ingredients are optional- salt, celery, pepper. Boil and then reduce the heat. If you like lemon juice, you can add some.
Put soup in the blender, add milk and mix it. You can then add salt or pepper if you like.

Thank you people for trying to help.

I may be able to use these recipes with minor modifications when it comes to ingredients. If you have more suggestions, please write.

And thank you Mellisa for your compassion. My condition is now stable. everything is ok, I take my medications regularly and I try to be careful of what I eat. The only thing that bothers me now are these pills (I take corticosteroids- prednisone). Because of them I keep gaining weight, they affect my appetite, that is the reason want to try this diet. 

Again, I'm grateful for every suggestion or recommendation that I can get.