I’ve bought a pair of Saucony Progrid Ride 5 and at first I was satisfied, but after a while I started having pain in my knee. There is no other reason for it, because I’ve been running for over a year and I never had problems up to now. What can it be? What do you generally think about this shoe?

I know that improper shoes can cause various unpleasant sensations. I don’t know why people blame shoes which are designed for certain purposes and foot types. And the main reason for problems is actually the fact that people have wrong way of choosing running shoes. They just tend to read what other people say, then specifications from the manufacturer and that’s it. A shoe can be perfect for one person and terrible for another no matter how expensive and quality it is. You should spend at least 10 minutes trying the shoes and always put on both from the pair. I’d also suggest you to buy shoes in the afternoon when your feet are already swollen and tired, because you need to choose size that’ll fit you in various conditions.