I'm a 13 year old boy and recently I have been waking up from really nice dreams to me peeing my bed and then if my penis gets touched in any way I get this really nice feeling in my penis and this weird stuff comes out of it that's not pee what is happening to me how can I make it stop I'm too embarrassed to tell my parents about anything other than the pee.

Hi Tim
I replied to your other post.
Everything is fine wet dreams (ejaculating when you sleep) are perfectly normal and most guys have them during puberty.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about it is part of growing and developing and if you have a bedwetting problem that is a condition that in no way is your fault.

You are fine Tim wet dreams happen during puberty and bedwetting is very common as well.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use