After Christmas and the new year I have put on a few pounds. It happens to the best of us, and I should know because I am the best :-). Like everybody, I am looking forward to summer again and I would like to be able to don a bathing suit without looking horrendous. What do you think is the best diet to lose weight in 2 weeks?

But hang on a minute, if you say that you want to get fit and slim for summer, what's the big rush? There are plenty of diets that will make you lose weight in two weeks - like the 10 pounds in 10 days diet - but they are designed for quick weight loss, and not necessarily long term weight loss. If you put on weight from eating and drinking too much over the holiday season then you will lose that weight naturally again, simply by returning to your previous eating habits. It will take you a bit longer than two weeks - more like two months - but it will happen. And, I think, it will happen right in time for the summer season.