Does anyone best method to remove blackheads from nose? Its make me a nervous. I don’t know what to do with that.

I also had this problem. My friend told me to set up facial cleaning. She did that in beauty center, but I went to a dermatologist. It’s painful process. They clean nose inch by inch using a special wand. I haven’t blackheads anymore. Doctor prescribes me antibiotic cream.

can u plz tell me the name of tht antibiotic cream?n at what time we have to apply?daily or rarely?? thanx minal.

I exfoliate really well with a scrubbing thing, or I use one of those sugar scrubs. I do a face mask that is clay based,it draws out oil. I've also slapped on some cooked oatmeal. Eating it and wearing it awesome for your skin. Another thing I've done is one or two applications of that sticky face mask that you peel off when it's dry. Nothing really replaces a good scrubbing with soap and water, though.