Hello there! I would like to lose some weight and build my abdominal muscles as I look like a mass after my delivery. What would be the best way to do so? I know I have to exercise, but what sort of diet would go? Can I use weigh loss pills to lose the weight quickly and then work on my muscles ?

I suppose you are talking about permanently losing weight, so I don’t think that pills would be the answer. First of all, they are not healthy and may harm your body. You know what I did. I was searching for the same clues online, and I ran into weight watchers diet and exercising plan. They are oriented on healthy nutrition, exercises, and even have group meetings, it depends on where you live, but I also think that there are online talks or something. I am enjoying the weight watchers, because I can still eat the food I enjoy, I just learned to combine it properly. As for the abdominal muscles, I do abdominal crunches, when a person lies on the back, bends legs, and raises the upper body toward the knees. You can raise the body straight, or you can do it on sides.