Can you tell me the names of best wheelbuilders in UK? I’m sick of this low quality wheels that I’m using. They tend to damage pretty often and I always have to take care about the road I’m driving on. I want sturdy and durable wheels that will endure a rocky road. I hope that I won’t have to order them from the USA.

Um, you got me! I guess that there must be some good wheel builders in UK, but I really don't know whether I can help you, because I only know about a wheel company that is specialized in building motorcycle wheels. I remember that I used to buy wheels in Merlin Cycles. They were great. You see their catalogue on the Net and order what you need and very soon expect door delivery. I know that you don’t want to order but since you’re in the UK your wheels would be delivered considerably faster than the ones you’d order from the USA. Besides, the shipping expenses are also lower. So, check out Merlin Cycles and I think that you’ll be satisfied, because everything I bought from them was top notch quality.