I have to buy a new frame but I don’t know whether to choose the one made from titanium or carbon. I know that both materials are standard for frames but I suppose that there are certain differences. Which one is more resistant, durable and light? I want to improve my bike as much as possible.

This is question is hard to answer because both materials are excellent and it’s only a matter of preference. I think that there is no particular difference between them, especially if you’re not a pro cyclist. I think you won’t even notice anything. As for durability, nowadays each material used for bikes is quality and pretty durable. Maybe only for trail cycling materials have to be different because it’s used for harsh conditions. Chrome is maybe little lighter than titanium and it’s more fashionable, but generally speaking both last for approximately the same period of time. It’s important for both carbon and titanium to be crafted well, because otherwise they can be flexy.