So I am thinkingn of adding exercise to my regime every day but I was wondering if there is any correlation between BG behavior and exercise? Would it negatively or positively influence it?  I would really like to start walking and progress into running.  Thanks!

Exercise is very important to include in a diabetic lifestyle. It helps regulate blood sugar by burning excess glucose in the blood, thereby reducing the levels.  This is your natural anti-glycemic intervention, so absolutely add exercise to your daily routine!  It can be anything from lifting weights, walking, swimming, tennis, or anything that gets you moving and provides you a cardiovascular workout.  Additionally, it will help you lose weight (if you need to) and help the body get out of insulin resistance, the primary culprit in early type 2 diabetes.  If more people could add exercise to their diabetic planning, there would be less need for medicine.  

Yes! Definitely add exercise to your plan, man! This will do wonders for your diabetes and blood sugars. I started biking about a year ago. I knew I was getting run down and felt horrible. I used to do a lot of biking in my past, so I decided to give it a whirl. It was not real easy to start but I just had to take it easy and build up my stamina and before I knew it, I could go miles without having to stop for a break. I noticed eventually that I lost 30 pounds and that my blood sugars went from 150 average to 120, so I was really impressed with that. I stay with my diet for the most part, with occasionally indulgences from time to time.
I think biking really help me stay away from needing to go on medication. That is a good enough motivator for me!