Hello. I'm pretty desperate guy because I don’t know what to do with my skin problem. You see, I'm 24 years old and almost whole decade I'm fighting this problem with skin acne.
I believe, I have spent a fortune on different products and medication which claimed to give you a perfect skin but all this was just a lie and nothing more. All this is making me very nervous not mentioning insecure in my self because all my self-confidence is irreversibly lost.
I decided not to trust any more to these commercials about so called perfect skin care products and try to talk with someone who had really experience in some of them. Any suggestions!?

I would really like to help you because I know how much problems can cause these acnes to a young person. You see, no meter how hard I want to help you, still it could be very hard to help, almost impossible.
The thing is that not everyone has the same acne problem and so the best acne cures for one person may not be the best acne cures for another so that’s why I could hardly recommend you some treatment and could tell for sure that it would help you.
Acne can produce scars which, if untreated, can be emotionally and psychologically distressing.
So, I recommend you to do something that a lot of people with this problem never did -contact your dermatologist and he will tell you the best acne treatments for your individual needs.