I am hoping that there are people here who can help. I am a man in my early forties, still have all my hair thank heavens, but I did develop a dandruff problem over the last few months. I started using this anti dandruff shampoo but it actually seems to be making my dandruff worse. Now, I have no idea what to do! How do I go about losing my dandruff?

Okay I have the same problem. Bad dandruff, flakes, dry scalp, and scabs:/ And I have tried dozens of shampoos. But I've been rubbing and scrubbing some almond oil on my scalp for a while now, and flakes just disappear! So I recommend for you to pour some on your scalp, scrub it really good. Leave it in for 5 minutes, then shampoo & condition twice right after! Do that treatment every other day. And you will notice a difference:) I hope it works for you!