Probably I will sound as a crazy, but I have to share my problem with someone. Maybe someone could give me an explanation, because I really do not know what to do or think. I have noticed I have face dandruff, and that is a big problem to me. I know so many people have hair dandruff, but I think I am the only one to have it on my face. Can anyone tell me more about this problem with face dandruff?

Although most people are familiar with dandruff, they are usually unaware that this can also occur on the face. That is why your question does not surprising me, and no, you are not the only one with face dandruff. You have to understand it could occur anywhere on face, including the eyebrows, glabella, the nasolabial folds, and for men, the beard area as well. Only in extremely ill individuals, it could be seen seborrhea elsewhere on the body. However, any hair bearing area, such as the torso and even the legs have a low potential of developing seborrhea. Remember that dandruff is unpredictable, which is the greatest problem. This year’s scalp condition may be next year’s facial concern, which is nothing surprising if happens. After more than 10 years of personally dealing with seborrhea of the scalp, I have just found flakes on my eyebrows. This is definitely a type of skin condition that I would not wish anyone is experiencing. If you take a more relaxed approach, not only will you be happier, but also you will improve face dandruff faster.

It's called Seborrheic Dermatitis by the sounds of it chick. I have the same thing. Have been prescribed Clindamycin for mine. Here's more info http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/skin/disorders/157.html

Hello dear its not a big issue and you don't have to shy about it. honey only one good and natural medicine for that kind of skin apply 1 or 2 table spoon on your face at morning daily its help you to reduce dandruff on your face and gives u a glowing skin. plz reply me when you satisfied.

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AND DR RECOMMENDED USING DANDRUFF SHAMPOO ON FACE.