Did you remove yours ? How are you feeling now. Please let me know.

I am scheduled to remove my sling and I was wondering if your surgery went well and you are doing good. Please let me know I will appreciate it. Thank you Edad.

Are you still doing okay with removal, please let me know I am planning to remove mine very soon, and your information will be deeply appreciated. Thank you Edad

Have you had your sling removed yet? How did it go - what was surgery like, what are the scars like, do you feel better?

I had the sling put in 2009 and having problem after problem in the last year seems like  doctors have made me feel like I am nuts :-/ I know its the sling. I would like it removed but worried it may cause more problems..Any ladies hve their sling removed ith good outcome?? I just want it OUT!

Hi who did ur surgery and where . I live in DC looking to have my sling remove 
Txs I need big help I can't take this pain !!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did you see Dr. Raz and did you have the sling removed? Could you post the results and how you are doing now? I am thinking of consulting with Dr. Raz, as I am having problems with my sling. I'd appreciate your responding off the beaten path 300178/

What doctor did you use?

Annie, I am having the same issues that you mentioned with the burning sensation. Did you ever find help?

I know I'm a liitle to late but I had mine removed today at Stanford by DR. Craig Comiter. I had a mesh erosion and other issues.

Where did you have to go to have it removed, my pain is unbearable and they put that bladder mesh in without asking or telling me!