I have NovaSure procedure done on March 2007. It has been 2.5 weeks and I am still bleeding and discharge. The bleeding is like when you first start your peroid but it is constant and it is very distrubing to me because I stay constantly moist and it makes you feel dirty and raw. Please help and tell me this will go away. My doctor did not give me any information and I want to know if anyone has experienced this.

Did it go away? I am desperate for answers... When you resumed having sex did it come back?

Two weeks ago I had a tubal ligation, D&C and Novasure. I was in a lot of pain for the first couple of hours after surgery, but it got better and was able to go back to work in 3 days. When I returned to work I had a pinkish discharge that would just gush out from time to time. This was nothing a pantyliner could handle, and my doctor told me to expect it, so I wasn't worried. Eventually the pinkish discharge became a clear discharge. Still gushing, but it was clear, so I really wasn't concerned. Well, I waited the 2 weeks before I took a bath and had sex and I don't know what happened,. I had sex on a Sunday night. The next morning I started having this pinkish discharge again. I thought maybe I just irritated the uterus. (Keep in mind I've been waiting for a LONG time b/c before having Novasure my doctor put me on Seasonique in hopes to stop my bleeding until I could have the procedure...well I bled for 2 months!!!). I've been gone to lunch and have felt about 4 gushes. When I went to the bathroom I had filled up a whole pad and its looking more like bright red instead of a light pink. Is this normal after sex. I called my doctor and he said it could be normal and not to worry, but I haven't seen anything like this on any of the boards I have been reading. PLEASE HELP! My doctor sometimes worries me b/c he acts like nothing is a big deal. I just want reassurance. ALSO, how long before I can feel NORMAL again?

I had the nova sure procedure done on oct.24 2008, the procedure went well but i'm still having a clear discharge and today's date is Oct.28 2008. i'm scared to have sex and i wish that this discharge will clear up and it keeps me feeling very wet. I just pray that this procedure is the one for me. i surely don't want a hysterectomy done. i'm still young 26

I had the novasure about six weeks ago. For the first few weeks I was sure my bladder had got messed up somehow because I thought I was peeing myself all the time. I looked it up and evidentially this is serous fluid and is normal. I just kept a pad on and was ok, a panty liner was not enough. This has almost gone away except after sex I will leak a pink-ish fluid. From what I can tell, this is normal...

Same situation It has been 3 weeks still bleeding. Can't stand It. Going on vacation next week and would like to know when I can have sex and use a tampon. I have chills and sweats everynight from week 2 on and bleeding. The first two weeks seemed to be what to expect but not now

I had the Novasure surgery done on 1/26/10. I had the watery discharge then in Feb. I had a period worst then before the surgery. I called my doctor he stated I was just healing. Now, it is March and I am bleeding again. (Cramps, PMS, ect...) Is this part of the healing process or did my surgery just not work? PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :-(

I had Novasure carried out in June for heavy and prolonged periods. I bled for 9 weeks afterwards. Now I bleed heavily for about 10 days a month and have a brown sludge like discharge for about another 7 days. I am at my wits end - this is far worse than before I had the procedure carried out.
My consultant has now said I need a hysterectomy because I am anaemic and my blood pressure is dipping dangerously low whilst I am bleeding so heavily.
My experience of this procedure has not been brilliant, but I do know a couple of other ladies for whom it has been absolutely life changing (in a very good way).
I asked my consultant why this procedure hadn't worked for me and he couldn't really give me a satisfactory answer other than "sometimes it's like this"!!
I am now waiting for a date to go in for the hysterectomy and just question why I wasn't offered this option two years ago when all my problems first started.

I had novasure 2 weeks ago bc of heavy bleeding like u that didn't go away with hormone, I was on 2 hormone pill birth control and progesterone. And still bled I bled for 4 months before the procedure. The day of was terrible after about 5 days I had very minimal discharge only clear. About 10 days post op bf and I had sex nothing rough just easy and I was fine. But last-night we kinda made up for lost time I had a bit of pain during then afterwards pink discharge that turned red then turned back to pink and now is just like the discharge I had a few days post op is this normal?