the ladies that had difficult post side effects with novasure did your doctor also do a d&c and hysteroscopy with your procedure? ?

yes I have had difficult post side effects

I had novasure ablation performed oct. 12 2011. Today is dec.26, 2011 and besides about 1 week that was free from any spotting i have spotted everyday and have had several weeks of heavy bleeding and cramping.  I have to always wear a pad or tampon. Not cool or sexy. I have changed Dr. and am headed back for my 6th or 7th visit since the procedure. I  had a tubal ligation in 1999 and have suffered from heavy periods every since. I feel like my Dr. did not properly inform me of all the things that can happen  following an ablation. In fact he assured me I would be completely recovered in 2-3 weeks and period free at my age (51). In retropect I feel like he should have discussed other options . I wish I had just toughed it out a few more years until menopause.

I had NovaSure ablation 1.5 weeks ago. My right ovary is killing me. I am cramping still. Lower abdomen really hurst and back too. Also, I have been constipated very badly since the ablation. When I try to have a BM I feel like I am also pushing out a baby or something vaginally. Has anyone else experienced this. Sorry to say that now I wish I had not had the procedure even though I am only 1.5 weeks out. ; /

I am on week 3 and I am having the same problems and everything is getting worse by the day non stop bleeding even heavier then before saw the doctor 5 days ago she is now wanting to do a hysterectomy says I most likely have adenomyosis which is like endometriosis but is on the inside of the uterus she has only had a few novasures not work she then preceded to do a hysterectomy on all of them and when she looked in their uterus she found the adenomyosis she said novasure will not work if you have it and it only irritates your problems more let's just say I wish I never had it done. How are things going for you now?

I am two months out and still regret to this day having it done. In addition to the bleeding I had I have a mass on each ovary. My GYN refuses to do surgery. At this age and point in my life I need a hysterectomy but he won't do it. And due to insurance plan there is no other GYN to see. Very frustrated with all of this ;

Are you better now? Mine 5 days and I can not stand the pain -DR. says take more Ibuprofens-I am sick to my stomach due to them????????

I had no azure ablation two years ago. I have been hospitalized every three to four months since surgery for uti infections causing blood poisoning!  Does anyone else have this problem? If so, please  reply. Bless you! Amy

This was my story pain and issues lasted until i had a hysterectomy at 38. This procedure should be banned,