it been two weeks seen. i had a novasure . i was having clear dischange and i start back bleeding again after 3days after the novasure. i still didn;t have any sex yet, but i do have cramps everyday after i had been on my feet for along time.

I had the Novasure procedure on 2-17-2009. The procedure was done at a surgery center so I was put to sleep. I went home and went to bed. That night I had some cramping not too bad. I took my medication and went to sleep. I rested alot for the first week. I used panty liners so there was hardly any mess. I couldn't believe the lack of mess. Today it has been exactly 2 weeks. I am at work and I feel pretty good. I brought a pillow to sit on. Some seats are really hard and cause minor cramps. I get tired and am ready for bed at the end of the day. I had the procedure because I had 2 periods a month and was sick of it. The mess and the pain were too much. I had to use tampons and pads. I would bleed for 6 or 7 days. I am a healthy 39 yr old female with one child. I had a tubal ligation 13 yrs ago. I took birth control pills for 2 yrs to control my bleeding and stayed sick the whole time. I had no fibroids and no endometriosis. The doctor said I was a prime candidate and should have no trouble. The anxiety over my decision was much worse than the procedure. I went out and bought white underwear!! I was terrified to have the procedure which was stupid because it was nothing!!! To anyone having the novasure relax, take care of yourself and enjoy not bleeding to death!!! The doctor told me no sex, tub baths or swimming for 4 weeks.
No problem!! My skin has even cleared up. I wish I had the procedure a lot sooner!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to my future!! Good luck and God Bless.