Ladies,
anyone who had novasure for just heavy bleeding please respond. I had no fibroids, cysts or any other issues except heavy bleeding, clotting and extreme cramping during my period. I had novasure last week tuesday; fine wed and thurs, most of friday, on the way home a gush of bright red blood came out, wearing pads for 2 days now; nothing extrememly heavy, but am I to guess this is the start of my normal cycle? Does this mean I will have my regular period each month? Does anyone know how long I should bleed at this point?
I remember after having my kids, it was 6 weeks, then back to normal. Am I wrong to assume the same for this?
Reading lots of posts and most are not too helpful or it seems like there were other factors (fibroids, cycts) which I have none of.
My doc didn't think I'd bleed at all (my normal cycle was due this past week).
any advice i would be greatful

did you call the dr? i would just to ask but i have heard of it wi th women who over did it let me know i am 4 weeks out and i had no real bleeding just pik watery discharge

I hate to tell you but the pamplet tells you that it's possible to bleed up to 3 mos. I had the procedure done Nov 17th and at my 2 wk checkup the doctor told me to expect it for another week and a half. It's been a week and I fluctuate between bleeding/clotting and the brown old discharge. It was more watery at first; I would say the first 10 days or so. My procedure is supposed to have gone fine.

I'm still waiting though ....

The doctor told me before the procedure that one of the risks was that it may not even work or that they would have to do it again. But bleeding immediately afterward should be expected due to shedding of the lining.

Hiya

I had the Novasure procedure in October 09 and all was ok until 2 weeks ago when I have started bleeding( bright red with small clots) and still haven't stopped. Wondered if this was normal? HAs anyone else had this problem 4 months after, or do I need to book another visit to my gynae soon?

JS

I had this procedure done in August 09. It went completely away until a year and a half ago. It started with light bleeding about 3 days. then it progressed to a week and thinking it was done it I would have cramps every morning, bleeding that would last about half hour and go away. This would continue for 4 more days. Went and got a depo shot to stop bleeding again as that worked before but now it has been a week and a half and still bleeding bright red.